We are currently looking for a new employee, so if you or someone you know will be a good fit, contact us! We are looking for a key player who can eventually manage jobs on their own. The candidate must have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and experience working in the tree care industry.
Our ideal candidate:
- The ability to climb trees would be a plus.
- Has a class A or B CDL
- Must be able to operate tree equipment, including chainsaws, chippers, stump grinders, skid steers, and mini skidsteers.
- Must be able to pay attention and follow instructions.
- Must be willing to take on responsibility to help grow the business.
- Must be able to work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Must have the ability or willingness to learn how to run a bucket truck.
Depending on ability and performance, the wage will be between $20 and $35 per hour.
Contact us to Apply
If you think you’d be a good fit for this position, contact Mike Rupnicki.