Mr. Tree has offered quality tree removal to Delaware County since 2011. Since then, we’ve encountered a number of reasons why customers need trees removed.Learn More
Tree Trimming & Pruning
Regular pruning and trimming helps to ensure the health and beauty of trees. We'll make sure your foliage is in top shape!Learn More
When a tree falls on your property, you need reliable service quickly. Mr. Tree has the experience necessary for emergency tree removal.Learn More
We'll help you get rid of any unsightly tree stumps on your property. Your yard will seem bigger without all of the tripping hazards.Learn More
If a large amount of trees are cluttering up your land, consider professional lot clearing to transform your space.Learn More
Mr. Tree has mixed hardwood firewood for sale to our customers.Learn More
If you have a thick ground cover made of grass, shrubs, or small trees, brush mowing can clear that away, creating a walkable space.Learn More
Recent Tree Service Projects
- How Much Does Tree Removal Cost in PA?
- The Best Time to Cut Dead Tree Branches
- 5 Best Trees for Shade
- How Long Does it Take to Remove a Tree?
- Who Is Responsible for Fallen Tree Removal in PA?
- Is a Leaning Tree Dangerous?
- There’s Something Off with the Pennsylvania Oak Trees
- What’s Killing Pennsylvania’s Ash Trees
- How To Properly and Effectively Water Your Trees
- Why You Should Consider Planting Trees This Spring