Why Must Trees Be Pruned?
Regular pruning helps accentuate your tree’s natural beauty and keep it healthy. When a tree is pruned properly, no deadwood is present and sunlight passes through the tree canopy all the way to the ground. Depending on the species of tree and your project goals, we will select one of the following methods for pruning your tree:
- Deadwooding: Or removing deadwood
- Safety Pruning: Which involves removing only the hazardous limbs
- Elevating: Or raising the canopy of the tree
- Thinning: A process in which foliage is removed from the interior of the tree’s crown
- Shaping: When foliage is removed from the exterior of the crown
Why Choose Us?
At Mr. Tree, we understand that perspective is the key to performing a quality pruning job. Our team is excellent at communicating to each other during the process. This communication is crucial, since ground workers can see the tree from the perspective of the homeowner, while the aerial workers cannot. That’s just one of the reasons why we’re the best in the Delaware County tree trimming business.
Many homeowners refer to the process of pruning a tree as “tree cutting,” which is very similar to the processes of trimming and pruning.